• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Faster Than Light | Watcher Sprite based off of u/InvertedAce17, sorry its not animated like the Miasmar.

    Faster Than Light | Watcher Sprite based off of u/InvertedAce17, sorry its not animated like the Miasmar.


    Watcher Sprite based off of u/InvertedAce17, sorry its not animated like the Miasmar.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Watcher Part 2. Electric Boogaloo "Now with even more eyeballs!"

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:15 PM PST

    Headcanon for battles?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:48 PM PST

    What is everyone's headcanon for FTL battles? I've always imagined it as more like ship battles rather than high-speed fighter dog fights. Was interested in what everyone else thought.

    submitted by /u/fgtnugget
    [link] [comments]

    Perspective of capital ship captain?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    Are there any mods that put you in command of one of the big dreadnaughts and capital ships we see in the background @ Last Stand?

    ​

    Edit: also another question popped up in my head - are all ships crewed like the cruisers we play as? Or do the capital ships have crews upwards of hundreds?

    submitted by /u/fgtnugget
    [link] [comments]

    Not today, ASB.... not today

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    An FTL Gamecube Controller???

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    An FTL Gamecube Controller???

    For Context:

    I play Super Smash Bros Ultimate Competitively. However FTL is my favorite game of all time, so I am constantly talking about it and telling my friends to play it. For Christmas my best friend had this made custom for me and it looks amazing!

    ​

    The best part about this gift is when I am competing in tournaments, people are gonna see this sick controller and say "Yo what does FTL stand for?" And that's when I get to talk about my favorite game of all time. :D

    ​

    I know this is an unconventional post but I thought you all would find it interesting/cool.

    ​

    PS: For those curious I main Fox <3

    https://preview.redd.it/glvpc1beof341.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b93e0916ed663af69b77278e8b52c3408a5bc6a8

    submitted by /u/Crispy_Crusade
    [link] [comments]

    Wow. This will help our efforts considerably.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment