• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Faster Than Light | The hardest part about this is getting full engines

    Faster Than Light | The hardest part about this is getting full engines


    The hardest part about this is getting full engines

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Literally right after buying one for 80 scrap

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    I Call Shenanigans

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Guess that's a win, that was so close...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:51 PM PST

    What shields?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PST

    What are your favorite ways to get O2 / suffocation kills?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PST

    I've been beating the game on hard mode about 50% of the time lately, but I don't really try to go for O2 kills anymore. Does anyone have an interesting strat for it?

    ​

    What's interesting is that crew kills are obviously much better than ship kills, but that generally requires you to invest in fire/bio beam etc and/or boarding. I'm wondering if there's a semi-decent way to get crew kills through suffocation without such niche investments.

    submitted by /u/infinite_phi
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, after a week of grinding, I got Ancestry and the Crystal Cruiser!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:49 PM PST

    On a scale of Screwed to Brazzers'd, how cursed as this end game sector generated ?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:06 AM PST

    I beat the flagship, federation a didn't unlock.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Today i beat ftl for the first time; i did this on easy with the zoltan cruiser.

    after the credits i went to the hangar and the mantis cruiser was unlocked (the "win with zoltan" way) but the federation was still locked.

    i thougt you had to beat the flagship with any ship?

    am i missing something?.

    submitted by /u/Weathley42
    [link] [comments]

    Why does stealth cruiser c not have cloaking??

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:34 AM PST

    So I planed to try getting all the stealth cruisers a b c for the reason of cloaking and trying that out so I wanted to see what I was working with and I see the stealth cruiser not have cloaking Is this miss documentation or a bug

    It does not sound right for make any this ship the weapons don't look good enough to not have any defense at all why is this

    submitted by /u/addname78
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment