• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Faster Than Light | This is only sector 5 why is boss music playing?

    Faster Than Light | This is only sector 5 why is boss music playing?


    This is only sector 5 why is boss music playing?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    What is your favorite ship?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    What is your fav ship?

    I guess mine is the Osprey, federation a.

    Starting off with a burst laser 2 plus the artillery beam is hard to beat.

    submitted by /u/Active_Sock_7475
    [link] [comments]

    I love the Engi B

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I know it's a terrible ship. But for some reason, I find it lovably terrible. I think part of it is that, with only one crew member, the game feels a bit more like an RPG, with my lone Engi as the player character. Maybe it's just hard enough to be really challenging, or suits my playstyle better than the other bottom-tier ships. Maybe it's the whole "we glued some spare parts together, hope it works" vibe that all Engi ships have. Whatever the reason, any mildly successful Engi B run is always a blast- a tense rollercoaster where I'm never sure if I'm going to win or lose.

    I just won with it on Hard for the first time, and I'm still not sure how I pulled it off. I mean, look at this rattletrap piece of junk:https://imgur.com/a/6QVMtBZ

    Engi B's a bit like your first car- the ignition's weird so you have to turn the key slowly or it won't start, the antenna's rusted off so you only get radio when you're on a hill, you're pretty sure the airbags don't work, but you treasure it more than anything you've ever owned.

    submitted by /u/sarachim
    [link] [comments]

    That short way make me laugh

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Dangerous Enemy setup

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Well lads, Cloak B end of Sector 3, how are we doing ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment